ChatGPT Android demonstrates OpenAI's ChatGPT on Android with Stream Chat SDK for Compose.
About ChatGPT Android
The purpose of this repository is to demonstrate below:
- Demonstrates ChatGPT's unofficial APIs.
- Implementing entire UI elements with Jetpack Compose.
- Implementation of Android architecture components with Jetpack libraries such as Hilt and AppStartup.
- Performing background tasks with Kotlin Coroutines.
- Integrating chat systems with Stream Chat SDK for real-time event handling.
🛥 Stream Chat SDK
ChatGPT Android is built with Stream Chat SDK for Compose to implement messaging systems. If you’re interested in adding powerful In-App Messaging to your app, check out the Android Chat Messaging Tutorial!
- Stream Chat SDK for Android on GitHub
- Android Samples for Stream Chat SDK on GitHub
- Stream Chat Compose UI Componenets Guidelines
Android is a mobile phone operating system used extensively by dozens of carriers. Zapier can make it easier than ever to leverage the hundreds of thousands of apps out there with Android.
Created by Jaewoong Eum