Stable Diffusion Photoshop Plugin
Stable Diffusion Arrives In Photoshop
About Stable Diffusion Photoshop Plugin
The Stability Photoshop plugin allows you to generate and edit images using both Stable Diffusion and DALL•E 2 right inside Photoshop.
There are two ways to get the latest version (0.9.0) of the Stability Photoshop Plugin:
- Install it from the Adobe Exchange.
- Download the CCX file directly.
Installing the plugin from the Adobe Exchange is easiest, but if you choose to download the CCX file directly, please follow these instructions:
- Make sure the Creative Cloud desktop app is running and updated to the latest version.
- Ensure that you have the latest version of Photoshop installed (update through your Creative Cloud desktop app).
- Open Photoshop.
- Double-click on the CCX file you downloaded.
- Follow the prompts, and you should see the plugin panel in Photoshop. If you don't, navigate to Plugins > Stable Diffusion.
The plugin is developed by Christian Cantrell.